Sunday, January 9, 2011

pixie love


I am getting my hair cut next Saturday.  While I'd like to be bold and daring and just go for it I will probably end up with the same line to my hair stylist, "just trim the ends, nothing to fancy..."  I am sure he is getting bored with my obnoxiously long hair.  My friends Azure and Stephanie both rock the pixie cut, and it fits them perfectly.  Sooooooo jealous.
In the meantime, I'll be dreaming of these oh so darling cuts.  one day..... one day.....

French darling Audrey Tautou.
The stunning Michelle Williams at her Blue Valentine premier.
A young Kate Moss.
Jean Seberg was too cool for school.
Emma Watson for Marie Claire
The ever beautiful Natalie Portman.
Mesmerizing Mia Farrow.
Halle Berry looking terribly chic.
Winona Ryder looking super sleek.
And last but certainly not least, Audrey Hepburn.

No comments:

Post a Comment