Thursday, July 28, 2011

Custom made for special friends

Sadly, last week was my last at my wonderful job at the Children's Hospital.  I was presented with an opportunity I couldn't pass up, so away I go on a new adventure starting August 1.

During my time at the Children's Hospital I had two wonderful managers, each with their own unique style or grooming and mentoring me.  I wanted to get them both something to say "thank you" but couldn't think of the perfect gift.  Yes, a bottle of wine and flowers would have been great but I just wasn't satisfied with that.  So, of course, in true Mrs. Curiosity fashion I had to take on a new project which my husband kept saying to me, "Are you sure you have time to do this?"  My answer, "I dont have to time to breathe some days, but somehow I make time."

So, on with making 2 fabulous leather clutches for 2 fabulous friends.  Read on to see the step by step and final product.























No comments:

Post a Comment