Wednesday, August 24, 2011

CL Love

Sorry for the lack of posts lately.  We moved August 1 and today is our first day of internet.  I never realized how much I relied on this thing!

So, speaking of moving we are moved and unpacked, but not even close to settled.  There is a lot of work to be done around our Norwood Bungalow and you can bet I am scouring Craigs List every single day.  I even have an app on my android where I can save my searches and it alerts me when a new item is posted. Ah... technology!

I was doing an inventory of our house the other day and came to realize we have a LOT of stuff from Craigs List.  Something I will say I am very proud of, since every time I get tired of a piece of furniture I can sell it back on CL for what I bought it for or even more.  Its an even trade!

Here is a quick peak at what is from CL in our little home.... (please excuse the "unstaged" look.  We will be settled in soon!)
Four hands leather sofa- $500

black filing cabinet- $15

Ikea Docksta table- $20
Italian leather chairs- $5 each

72" console table.  Custom made at Up Country with an attached receipt of $1200!!!  -$95

Glass and metal console table- $10


No comments:

Post a Comment