Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Style Caster


This morning I woke up to a brisk breeze and a significant drop in temperature.  Austin is known for its unpredictable weather.  Like most women I run around frantically trying to find something to wear in the morning hoping I look at least half way put together with enough time to spare to grab my Americano at my favorite coffee shop on my way into work.  


My latest and greatest find is style caster.  

No longer do you have to wait for the weatherman's forecast on the temperature and climate every morning before you pick out what to wear. The fabulous StyleCaster.com offers awesome daily "fashion forecast" emails including an overview of the weather in your city, as well as great outfit suggestions to correlate! 
My schedule is ridiculously crazy so its nice to wake up to an email that suggests outfits for the day catered to the weather.
Best of all.... if you like anything they have suggested, just click on the outfit and it will tell you the brand and price of the product.  What more could a girl ask for!?

No comments:

Post a Comment