Saturday, January 22, 2011

CC hearts: Sephora




Today I went into Sephora and made a few purchases.  I am running out of a lot of stuff lately so I guess it is time to start replenishing the makeup drawer. 

Here are my purchases for today.

Minted Rose Lip Balm
Rosebud Perfume Co. Minted Lip Balm  $6
I have super dry lips and this promises to moisturize with a bit of tint.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Icelandic Relief Eye Pen

My eyes really show their stress when I get no sleep.  This felt so good and refreshing when I tried it in the store.  $20

"Skyn Iceland Icelandic Relief Eye Pen provides an on-the-go antidote for the damaging effects of chronic stress. This best-selling essential helps address all three major eye care concerns: puffiness, wrinkles, and dark circles. Skin is revived by a blend of soothing nutrients while optical diffusers brighten the entire eye area."  And it is all natural!

Lip Attitude - Glamour

Light Candy 01
Sephora lip collection in Light Candy. $12  This lipstick has a suttle shimmer to it and the color is sooooo pretty.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------




Highlighting Compact Powder
Rose
Sephora highlighting compact powder in rose. $20  My skin is very fair so something like this is what I usually use for a bronzer.




----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------



No comments:

Post a Comment