Saturday, January 22, 2011

Day 5

Day 5 of running and the weather was much warmer today than it had been at our early morning runs.  We usually run at 5:30am.  Since today was Saturday, I slept in and ran in the afternoon.  WHEW!  It was about 60 degrees but much too warm for a run.

The first half was grueling and I cussed my coach (my husband) the entire time.  But, when we turned around for the last half I got my second win and was determined to set a new extended time record.  In other words.....I ran for a continuous 15:25.  On days 1,2, 3, and 4 I was not able to run for more than 10 minutes.

The goal today was a set time of 45 minutes with 10 minutes running, 10 minutes walking.  The actual broke down as follows:

Interval 1:  8:30 running
Walking:   3 minutes
Interval 2:  8:30
Walking:  10 minutes
Interval 3:  15:25

And here is my calorie/meal meal breakdown for the day:  (dont judge, we have NO groceries in the house)
Breakfast:
2 pieces of whole wheat toast with strawberry preserves
2 12 oz cups of coffee with cream and sugar
1 low fat yogurt
Breakfast Total:  360

Lunch:
Flour tortilla with fajita chicken and guacamole
rice
beans
Dr. Pepper
Lunch Total:  815

Dinner:
Ramen
Dinner Total:  360

DAY TOTAL:  1535

No comments:

Post a Comment